Silver Wedding Shoes
Buy Silver Wedding Heels Online at Famous Footwear
Every wedding is unique. But whether you and your beau are keeping the colour scheme traditional and refined or bold and eclectic, there’s one hue that always looks the part: silver.
Silver complements most bridal gowns and may echo the cool, elegant shine of your engagement ring, wedding band, and other jewellery. In short, silver wedding shoes are a no-brainer.
Types of silver wedding shoes
Silver shoes are light and cheerful yet understated and timeless in their appeal. There’s a silvery style to suit every bride, bridesmaid, and guest, too. Here are some of our favourites:
- The all-over sparkler. Adorned with glitter or gems, the all-over sparkler adds a luxurious touch of bling to any bride’s look. If you are wearing a shorter dress, shimmering shoes evoke old-world glamour.
- The subtle wedge. Comfort is always a priority when it comes to selecting a pair of wedding shoes. The subtle wedge offers height without compromising on comfort. You’ll be the last one left standing on the dance floor!
- The minimalist block heel. What’s so great about basic silver block heels? They are versatile so that you can wear them time and time again. Your silver-toned wedding shoes may become your favourite special-occasion heels.
- The playful flat. Who said you had to wear heels on your wedding day or as a wedding guest? Not us. Let your personality shine and have fun with silver wedding flats. Think glittering sneakers with ribbon laces or metallic ballet flats.
Say ‘yes’ to the shoes
Ready to discover that perfect pair of wedding shoes in a luxe silver hue? Famous Footwear has you covered. Explore gorgeous, wedding-worthy designs from London Rebel and other brands today.
For more styling and fashion advice, jump on over to our blog. We give you the low-down on how to wear the latest trends.
Frequently asked questions
Are silver shoes for bridesmaids appropriate?
Yes. Silver shoes are suitable for bridesmaids. Because silver is a neutral tone, it pairs wonderfully with blues, pinks, buttercup yellows, and other classic bridesmaid dress colours. Plus, with so many different styles of silvery shoes available, your bridesmaids are sure to find something they adore.
Should silver wedding shoes for brides be open or closed-toe?
Closed-toe wedding shoes are the most popular among brides and the more formal option of the two. However, that doesn’t mean you can’t wear open-toe shoes – stay true to your style and what makes you feel comfortable.
Both rounded-toe shoes and pointed-toe shoes work well. Pointed shoes, which make the foot look slimmer, are typically better suited to an evening wedding.
Keep in mind that if you are wearing a floor-length dress, the toe area of your shoe will be the only part visible.
We display our shoes in Australian (AUS) women’s shoe sizes which is the same sizing as American (US).
|AUS / US||EUR||UK||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||FOOT LENGTH (IN)|
How to Measure Your Size
1. You will need a ruler, pen, and a piece of A4 paper.
2. Place the piece of paper flat on the ground and stand on it. Make sure your foot is flat and your foot is in the middle of the piece of paper.
3. Draw a mark behind your heel and another in front of your longest toe. If one of your feet is larger than the other, use the longer foot to calculate your size.
4. Measure the distance between the the two lines.
5. Find your measurement on the ladies’ size chart above to determine your correct size. If your measurement falls between two sizes, we recommend taking into consideration whether you're purchasing a closed in shoe such as a boot or ballet flat and whether you'll be wearing socks or stockings.
Also remember your left and right foot will vary in length and width, so choose the size you think will be most comfortable for you.
Each shoe style is fit tested in Australia and we do everything we can to make a fit as close as possible to the correct AU standard sizing measurements.
Use these sizes and measurements as a guide only. You know your feet best!
Still need help finding your perfect fit? Contact our customer care team here firstname.lastname@example.org