Buy Womens Sandals Online At Famous Footwear
Buy sandals from Australia’s biggest brands at the most affordable prices online
London Rebel, Naughty Monkey and Spoiled are just some of the wonderful names to appear in Famous Footwear’s fantastic selection of sandals online. It is our aim to provide women across Australia with quality shoes that are comfortable, durable and look fabulous.
We do this via a threefold approach: our huge selection, the convenience of allowing users to buy sandals online, and our fast delivery throughout Australia. This shipping even becomes completely FREE when your order is over $79 – you won’t find such an incredible deal anywhere else in Australia!
Shop sandals from our affordable range; we’re sure you’ll be able to find the right fit for your footwear needs. Who knows; your next favourite pair (or two!) might be closer than you think.
We display our shoes in Australian (AUS) women’s shoe sizes which is the same sizing as American (US).
|AUS / US||EUR||UK||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||FOOT LENGTH (IN)|
How to Measure Your Size
1. You will need a ruler, pen, and a piece of A4 paper.
2. Place the piece of paper flat on the ground and stand on it. Make sure your foot is flat and your foot is in the middle of the piece of paper.
3. Draw a mark behind your heel and another in front of your longest toe. If one of your feet is larger than the other, use the longer foot to calculate your size.
4. Measure the distance between the the two lines.
5. Find your measurement on the ladies’ size chart above to determine your correct size. If your measurement falls between two sizes, we recommend taking into consideration whether you're purchasing a closed in shoe such as a boot or ballet flat and whether you'll be wearing socks or stockings.
Also remember your left and right foot will vary in length and width, so choose the size you think will be most comfortable for you.
Each shoe style is fit tested in Australia and we do everything we can to make a fit as close as possible to the correct AU standard sizing measurements.
Use these sizes and measurements as a guide only. You know your feet best!
Still need help finding your perfect fit? Contact our customer care team here email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
What sandals have good arch support?
Sandals with a raised area around the arch, a soft footbed, and strong straps to hold your foot in place provide the best support. If you plan on wearing your sandals every day, it’s important to choose this type of sandal to properly position your feet and posture. Arch support helps lift the foot, taking pressure off the toes and heels, alleviating discomfort and improving your overall alignment.
What are closed-toe sandals called?
Closed-toe sandals are commonly known as a mule. Mule sandals have no back or strap around the ankle and will often have a closed toe. Many people will opt for mules as a slightly more professional and supportive shoe in a business environment. Some espadrille style sandals are also closed-toe. They are characterised by a flexible sole made of jute or rope. Both styles are trendy and an excellent choice for the warmer months.