All Excluding Pre-order
We display Australian women’s shoe sizes.
US sizing is the same.
|AUS/US||EUR||UK||(CM) FOOT LENGTH||(IN) FOOT LENGTH|
How to Measure Your Size
You will need a ruler, pen, and a piece of A4 paper.
- Place the piece of paper flat on the ground and stand on it. Make sure your foot is flat and your foot is in the middle of the piece of paper.
- Draw a mark behind your heel and another in front of your longest toe. If one of your feet is larger than the other, use the longer foot to calculate your size.
- Measure the distance between the the two lines.
- Find your measurement on the ladies’ size chart above to determine your correct size. If your measurement falls between two sizes it is at your discretion whether to choose to round up or down in size.
Famous Footwear suggests rounding up for closed in shoe styles such as boots and ballets. We take no responsibility for your wrong size selection.
* Please note sizes and measurements are a guide only.