Buy Women's Festival Shoes Online At Famous Footwear
When festival season rolls around, we’ve got you covered with all the latest go-to festival shoe favourites.
Your festival style, sorted
There are few better ways to spend a day than listening to your favourite tunes live in the sunshine with your besties—but first, every girl needs to find the perfect pair of festival shoes that will see them through the day (and night) in comfort and style.
The good news is, we’ve got you sorted. Whether you’re channelling a boho vibe, going all punk princess, or bringing out your inner rock goddess, we have something to suit every festival style.
Shop our range of womens festival shoes
From black festival shoes to fun summer flats, our range of women’s festival shoes from household names like London Rebel, Pied A Terre and Naughty Monkey are built with style and comfort in mind.
We display our shoes in Australian (AUS) women’s shoe sizes which is the same sizing as American (US).
|AUS / US||EUR||UK||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||FOOT LENGTH (IN)|
How to Measure Your Size
1. You will need a ruler, pen, and a piece of A4 paper.
2. Place the piece of paper flat on the ground and stand on it. Make sure your foot is flat and your foot is in the middle of the piece of paper.
3. Draw a mark behind your heel and another in front of your longest toe. If one of your feet is larger than the other, use the longer foot to calculate your size.
4. Measure the distance between the the two lines.
5. Find your measurement on the ladies’ size chart above to determine your correct size. If your measurement falls between two sizes, we recommend taking into consideration whether you're purchasing a closed in shoe such as a boot or ballet flat and whether you'll be wearing socks or stockings.
Also remember your left and right foot will vary in length and width, so choose the size you think will be most comfortable for you.
Each shoe style is fit tested in Australia and we do everything we can to make a fit as close as possible to the correct AU standard sizing measurements.
Use these sizes and measurements as a guide only. You know your feet best!
Still need help finding your perfect fit? Contact our customer care team here firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently asked questions about women’s festival shoes
What are the best shoes to wear to a festival?
The best shoe choice will largely depend on the type of festival you’re heading to and the outfit you want to pair them with. Generally, you can’t go wrong with boots for festivals—they’re stylish, comfortable, protective and go with practically everything! Otherwise, a cute pair of flat sandals can be a good choice for chilling out at a relaxed summer festival.
How do I choose comfortable festival shoes?
Flat shoes will be your best friend come festival time. Our flat festival boots are a great option as they’ll see you right through the day and well into the evening, while protecting your feet from being stamped and stepped on by other festival-goers when your favourite act takes to the stage.
What cute festival shoes best compliment my outfit?
While it will depend entirely on the outfit you decide to sport on the day, a good pair of black festival boots is always a winning option. They can be worn with ripped jeans, denim shorts, or even your favourite mini or midi dress. They’ll keep your feet safe and protected throughout the day, while earning you some serious style cred.