BLACK FLAT SANDALS
Buy Black Flat Sandals
Just like the little black dress, a pair of black flat sandals is a wardrobe must-have. Why? Because these versatile shoes will become your go-to this summer – without a doubt. Comfortable, cool, and effortlessly stylish, black sandals are the cherry on top of your warm-weather looks.
Heading out for an early mid-week dinner date? Catching up with friends over a brunch picnic? Holidaying in your favourite beach-side town? Black sandals are the answer to your wardrobe worries.
Flat sandals are the ultimate chameleon shoe. Pair them with a mini floral dress and black handbag for a laid-back look. Slip on a silky midi dress and channel your inner Parisian – baguette optional. Denim shorts and a basic cropped tee are instantly elevated by flat sandals.
Wherever the summer takes you, your black sandals can follow. There’s never been a shoe more versatile.
Sandals so comfortable you can wear them all day long
There's nothing worse than shoes that leave your feet screaming at the end of the day. Here are our top tips for ensuring your sandals are ultra comfortable:
- Buy the right size. Sandals that are too big or too small will cause all sorts of issues after hours of wear.
- Wear the right shoes at the right time. If you’re headed on a four-hour uphill hike, don’t wear stilettos. Dress for the occasion, shoes included.
- Break in your shoes before a full day of wear. Sometimes, shoes feel a little uncomfortable fresh out of the box. Spend time wearing your new sandals around your home, giving them time to stretch and adjust to the unique shape of your feet.
Shop black sandals now
Famous Footwear gives you access to leading brands like Pied A Terre. Plus, our extensive range and fuss-free returns policy make finding the perfect pair of sandals a breeze.
We display our shoes in Australian (AUS) women’s shoe sizes which is the same sizing as American (US).
|AUS / US||EUR||UK||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||FOOT LENGTH (IN)|
How to Measure Your Size
1. You will need a ruler, pen, and a piece of A4 paper.
2. Place the piece of paper flat on the ground and stand on it. Make sure your foot is flat and your foot is in the middle of the piece of paper.
3. Draw a mark behind your heel and another in front of your longest toe. If one of your feet is larger than the other, use the longer foot to calculate your size.
4. Measure the distance between the the two lines.
5. Find your measurement on the ladies’ size chart above to determine your correct size. If your measurement falls between two sizes, we recommend taking into consideration whether you're purchasing a closed in shoe such as a boot or ballet flat and whether you'll be wearing socks or stockings.
Also remember your left and right foot will vary in length and width, so choose the size you think will be most comfortable for you.
Each shoe style is fit tested in Australia and we do everything we can to make a fit as close as possible to the correct AU standard sizing measurements.
Use these sizes and measurements as a guide only. You know your feet best!
Still need help finding your perfect fit? Contact our customer care team here email@example.com
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT BLACK FLAT SANDALS
ARE FLAT SANDALS BAD FOR YOUR FEET?
You know how the story goes. You purchase an adorable pair of shoes only to arrive home after a long day of walking with aching feet. Well, here’s the truth: flat sandals are not inherently bad for your feet, and there are steps you can take to ensure your feet feel as good as they look, such as breaking them in.
HOW DO I WEAR BLACK SANDALS?
Black sandals are, undoubtedly, one of the most dynamic and versatile styles of shoe. Black sandals go with almost everything, weather permitting. If you need some inspiration, try this: wear a jewel-toned mini dress, black leather jacket, and black leather sandals or, for a beachy look, opt for a matching linen co-ord in a rich, earthy tone. Pair with your black sandals and statement sunglasses. Easy.
CAN YOU WEAR BLACK FLAT SANDALS FOR WEDDING EVENTS?
Yes. You can absolutely wear flat sandals to a wedding if you get the styling right. Flats can look overly casual, so don’t hold back on the rest of your outfit. Opt for a luxe texture, such as silk, and accessorise with layered necklaces. You want to achieve relaxed chic, not backyard barbecue!