Black Block Heels
Buy Black Block Heels Online At Famous Footwear
If you’re a sucker for a pair of heels but your feet are starting to pay the price, may we introduce you to your new best friend - the block heel. Our latest range of black block heels are like a hug for your feet, as the wider heel gives you more support, taking pressure off your soles and toes.
Not only are they more comfortable, but black block heels are the latest trend, and pair well with almost any outfit and occasion. Whether it’s a closed toe heel for work or a strappy style for a night out with the girls, block heels are a true wardrobe must-have this season.
Frequently asked questions about black block heels
How to wear block heels with jeans?
Block heels can be paired with different jeans to help complement a range of looks and aesthetics. Embrace the retro trend by wearing block heels with wide-leg or boyfriend jeans. Alternatively, pair them with your favourite skinny jeans to add a layer of sophistication and style without the pain of a stiletto. Wearing block heels with jeans will help polish off your look, elongate your legs, and show off your curves.
What are the best block heels for work?
Every workplace has its own dress code, with most offices preferring closed in heels and business attire. When choosing heels for work, it’s also important to consider how much time you spend on your feet. With this in mind, opt for a closed-toe block heel or a pair with thicker straps and ankle support to ensure you remain comfortable and stylish at your 9-5.
We display our shoes in Australian (AUS) women’s shoe sizes which is the same sizing as American (US).
|AUS / US||EUR||UK||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||FOOT LENGTH (IN)|
How to Measure Your Size
1. You will need a ruler, pen, and a piece of A4 paper.
2. Place the piece of paper flat on the ground and stand on it. Make sure your foot is flat and your foot is in the middle of the piece of paper.
3. Draw a mark behind your heel and another in front of your longest toe. If one of your feet is larger than the other, use the longer foot to calculate your size.
4. Measure the distance between the the two lines.
5. Find your measurement on the ladies’ size chart above to determine your correct size. If your measurement falls between two sizes, we recommend taking into consideration whether you're purchasing a closed in shoe such as a boot or ballet flat and whether you'll be wearing socks or stockings.
Also remember your left and right foot will vary in length and width, so choose the size you think will be most comfortable for you.
Each shoe style is fit tested in Australia and we do everything we can to make a fit as close as possible to the correct AU standard sizing measurements.
Use these sizes and measurements as a guide only. You know your feet best!
Still need help finding your perfect fit? Contact our customer care team here firstname.lastname@example.org