Best Winter Shoes
Buy Womens Best Winter Shoes Online At Famous Footwear
Winter has arrived and it’s time to ditch the slides and sandals. But what do you replace them with? There are plenty of gorgeous and practical shoes that will get you and your feet through the cooler months.
What are the best winter shoes?
The best winter shoes may differ from person to person, and of course, it also depends on where and when you want to wear them. Whatever the occasion, you should always opt for closed-toe shoes that cover your feet to protect them from the elements.
Boots are a great way to keep both your feet and lower legs warm and can be paired with jeans, skirts and dresses, with socks or tights underneath. You can find boots that come halfway up your calf or to your knee or opt for the fashionable Chelsea and ankle boots. Need a bit of height? Grab a pair of heeled boots for work or a night out with the girls.
Sneakers are also a great day-time shoe for running errands, and let’s not forget cosy warm slippers for when you’re chilling at home.
Stocking brands like Naughty Monkey, London Rebel and Pied A Terre, Famous Footwear is the place to shop for affordable winter shoes in a range of colours and styles.
Shop online with ease
Shopping for the best winter shoes has never been easier thanks to our range of payment options and handy size guide to find the perfect fit. And if you don’t quite get it right the first time, our simple returns policy allows you to return your order for a refund or exchange.
Need your new footwear in a hurry? No problem. We’ll get them out the door within 48 hours of receiving your order and delivery is on us if you spend over $79.
We display our shoes in Australian (AUS) women’s shoe sizes which is the same sizing as American (US).
|AUS / US||EUR||UK||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||FOOT LENGTH (IN)|
How to Measure Your Size
1. You will need a ruler, pen, and a piece of A4 paper.
2. Place the piece of paper flat on the ground and stand on it. Make sure your foot is flat and your foot is in the middle of the piece of paper.
3. Draw a mark behind your heel and another in front of your longest toe. If one of your feet is larger than the other, use the longer foot to calculate your size.
4. Measure the distance between the the two lines.
5. Find your measurement on the ladies’ size chart above to determine your correct size. If your measurement falls between two sizes, we recommend taking into consideration whether you're purchasing a closed in shoe such as a boot or ballet flat and whether you'll be wearing socks or stockings.
Also remember your left and right foot will vary in length and width, so choose the size you think will be most comfortable for you.
Each shoe style is fit tested in Australia and we do everything we can to make a fit as close as possible to the correct AU standard sizing measurements.
Use these sizes and measurements as a guide only. You know your feet best!
Still need help finding your perfect fit? Contact our customer care team here firstname.lastname@example.org