Animal Print Shoes
Buy Womens Animal Print Shoes Online At Famous Footwear
Some trends never go out of style, and if you ask us, animal print never left – it just hibernated, waiting for the warmer months to arrive. Now, you too can arrive in style with footwear that we’re wild about. From sandals to espadrilles, boots and heels, add an instant wow factor to your outfit with animal print shoes.
Whether you’re into bold leopard print, can’t resist a monochrome zebra pattern or prefer an understated nude snakeskin, don’t be afraid to strut your stuff in the most stylish footwear of the season. You’ll love the skin you’re in when you take a walk on the wild side in animal print shoes from Famous Footwear.
Australia’s number one destination for women’s animal print shoes online
The trick to nailing animal print is to remember that less is always more: keep your outfit minimal and let your feet do the talking in a pair of tiger print heels or snakeskin boots. At Famous Footwear, we stock a great range of stylish animal print shoes in patterns and colours to match the taste of every woman across Australia.
We offer footwear at incredibly cheap prices from iconic brands like Naughty Monkey and London Rebel. We’re all about creating a positive online shopping culture, which is why you’ll also receive fast and free shipping right to your door anywhere in Australia for orders over $69.
Don’t wait any longer – browse through our incredibly affordable and stylish animal print shoes today.
We display our shoes in Australian (AUS) women’s shoe sizes which is the same sizing as American (US).
|AUS / US||EUR||UK||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||FOOT LENGTH (IN)|
How to Measure Your Size
1. You will need a ruler, pen, and a piece of A4 paper.
2. Place the piece of paper flat on the ground and stand on it. Make sure your foot is flat and your foot is in the middle of the piece of paper.
3. Draw a mark behind your heel and another in front of your longest toe. If one of your feet is larger than the other, use the longer foot to calculate your size.
4. Measure the distance between the the two lines.
5. Find your measurement on the ladies’ size chart above to determine your correct size. If your measurement falls between two sizes, we recommend taking into consideration whether you're purchasing a closed in shoe such as a boot or ballet flat and whether you'll be wearing socks or stockings.
Also remember your left and right foot will vary in length and width, so choose the size you think will be most comfortable for you.
Each shoe style is fit tested in Australia and we do everything we can to make a fit as close as possible to the correct AU standard sizing measurements.
Use these sizes and measurements as a guide only. You know your feet best!
Still need help finding your perfect fit? Contact our customer care team here email@example.com