Buy Womens Espadrilles Online At Famous Footwear
Show off your gorgeous pedicure in a pair of women’s espadrille heels & sandals.
Embrace this summer classic when you shop for espadrilles online at Famous Footwear. Whether you want wedges, platforms or flats, we’ve got the perfect pair of shoes to suit your occasion or personal style.
Stocking the latest espadrilles from international and local designers such as Naughty Monkey and London Rebel, we’ve got a collection of colours, patterns, and designs that you’ll fall in love with. From strappy to slipper, canvas to microsuede, our versatile and stylish sandals are the perfect accessory for the everyday woman.
Discover FREE delivery to anywhere in Australia with all orders over $79 when you shop and buy espadrilles online today from Famous Footwear.
We display our shoes in Australian (AUS) women’s shoe sizes which is the same sizing as American (US).
|AUS / US||EUR||UK||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||FOOT LENGTH (IN)|
How to Measure Your Size
1. You will need a ruler, pen, and a piece of A4 paper.
2. Place the piece of paper flat on the ground and stand on it. Make sure your foot is flat and your foot is in the middle of the piece of paper.
3. Draw a mark behind your heel and another in front of your longest toe. If one of your feet is larger than the other, use the longer foot to calculate your size.
4. Measure the distance between the the two lines.
5. Find your measurement on the ladies’ size chart above to determine your correct size. If your measurement falls between two sizes, we recommend taking into consideration whether you're purchasing a closed in shoe such as a boot or ballet flat and whether you'll be wearing socks or stockings.
Also remember your left and right foot will vary in length and width, so choose the size you think will be most comfortable for you.
Each shoe style is fit tested in Australia and we do everything we can to make a fit as close as possible to the correct AU standard sizing measurements.
Use these sizes and measurements as a guide only. You know your feet best!
Still need help finding your perfect fit? Contact our customer care team here firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently asked questions about espadrilles
What makes a shoe an espadrille?
The defining feature of an espadrille flat, wedge, or heel is the iconic sole made of jute, a natural, rope-like fibre. Jute designs range from a single rope to intricate braids and can either be a natural tan colour or bleached white. These simple and stylish shoes are perfect for spring and summer looks, and pair well with almost any occasion!
Are espadrilles good for walking
While we probably wouldn’t recommend wearing your favourite pair of espadrilles on a hike, they are certainly good for long days or events on your feet. Espadrilles, especially flats and wedges, are known for providing excellent support for the natural arch of your foot. This means they are both comfortable and good for your feet, so it is no wonder they are a staple piece for warmer climates like Australia!