Buy Women's Comfort Boots Online At Famous Footwear
There’s no better feeling than strutting out in a sexy new pair of boots – that is until you’re halfway through the day and realise your gorgeous kicks have given you a huge blister or are just downright uncomfortable! Thankfully, discomfort is temporary and can even be avoided. Famous Footwear’s classic range of comfortable boots are designed to keep you at your ease, with style.
Comfortable boots in every style
You don’t need to sacrifice style for comfort. With uber fashionable brands like London Rebel and Pied a Terre, you’ll easily incorporate your comfy shoes into your workwear, nightwear and weekend wardrobe. Why not try a pair of cut out boots with a business dress for work, or some cute slouch boots with skinny jeans for the weekend? For night-time fun, pair some buckled nubuck ankle boots with a mini skirt, slinky singlet and lots of chunky silver jewellery.
Why shop here for comfortable shoes?
Thankfully, you can find comfortable boots in great styles here at Famous Footwear. In fact, our brand curators make it their mission to ensure all our shoes are comfortable, fashionable, durable and affordable. We’ve compiled our comfortable boot range with the boots that we find are the comfiest of all, so you’ll be able to step out with your sexy boots and a smile – all day! We also offer free shipping for all orders over $79 and a handy array of payment methods.
We display our shoes in Australian (AUS) women’s shoe sizes which is the same sizing as American (US).
|AUS / US||EUR||UK||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||FOOT LENGTH (IN)|
How to Measure Your Size
1. You will need a ruler, pen, and a piece of A4 paper.
2. Place the piece of paper flat on the ground and stand on it. Make sure your foot is flat and your foot is in the middle of the piece of paper.
3. Draw a mark behind your heel and another in front of your longest toe. If one of your feet is larger than the other, use the longer foot to calculate your size.
4. Measure the distance between the the two lines.
5. Find your measurement on the ladies’ size chart above to determine your correct size. If your measurement falls between two sizes, we recommend taking into consideration whether you're purchasing a closed in shoe such as a boot or ballet flat and whether you'll be wearing socks or stockings.
Also remember your left and right foot will vary in length and width, so choose the size you think will be most comfortable for you.
Each shoe style is fit tested in Australia and we do everything we can to make a fit as close as possible to the correct AU standard sizing measurements.
Use these sizes and measurements as a guide only. You know your feet best!
Still need help finding your perfect fit? Contact our customer care team here firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions about Comfortable Boots
What are the most comfortable boots for standing all day?
There are a few things to look for to ensure you’re getting comfortable boots. These include:
- Measure your foot to ensure you get the correct size. Don’t assume that you’ll be the same size as the last pair you bought.
- Buy a boot with a roomy toebox. Pointy toed shoes can be comfortable if there’s no significant heel, but a roomy toebox eliminates any doubt.
- Buy boots with a wide, chunky heel. This reduces/eliminates back problems.
- Ensure the arch of your boot is supportive.
You can also buy gel insoles to make your boots feel like pillows.
How can I make my boots more comfortable?
You can make your boots more comfortable by gradually wearing them in. Begin by wearing them around the house for half an hour initially, once or twice a day. Build upon this by increasing the time until your boots soften and become more flexible. If you’re still experiencing pinching or blisters, a shoe stretcher can help loosen problem areas. Wear quality socks whenever you can and if your boots are not waterproof already, use a waterproofing spray to ensure you don’t end up with wet socks, as this can increase discomfort over the day.
What are the most comfortable boots for women for outdoor activities?
The most comfortable boots for outdoor wear are generally mid to high-cut lace up boots; although Chelsea boots are good for mild walking activities. It’s important to choose the right fit but measure your foot at the end of the day to account for any natural swelling.
Your boots should fit snugly, but not be uncomfortably tight. If you can feel any bumps from hems or laces, this can start to rub after a couple of hours of walking, so avoid them. Pair your boots with some great socks, cushy insoles and waterproofing spray and you’ll forget you’re even wearing boots!