Black Heeled Boots
Buy Women's Black Heeled Boots Online At Famous Footwear
There are a few wardrobe staples everyone must have: a go-to pair of jeans, a little black dress, a plain white tee and, of course, a comfy, sleek and stylish pair of black heel boots. Whether they are ankle boots, lace-up, knee-high or something in between, a great pair of black boots can be mixed and matched with outfits all year round.
Oh, and did we mention comfort? There is nothing better than slipping into a pair of shoes that will keep your feet happy all day long. Whether you are prepping to get your steps up with some retail therapy, a busy shift on your feet in hospitality, or drinks and dancing with the girls, you can trust that your boots will have your back (and your feet).
Reliable and stylish
At Famous Footwear, we stock an extensive range of your favourite brands and styles of black heel boots, including London Rebel, Pied a Terre, and Naughty Monkey. Our goal is to ensure you get more for less, so you can trust that our boots are indeed made for walking, carrying you from event to event with ease, comfort and style.
Their versatile nature means you’ll never be stuck wondering what to wear either. Need to dress up some skinny jeans and a sweater? Add your boots. Perhaps you’re looking to add some warmth to a mini skirt outfit? Too easy, layer up some tights with your boots.
Your fav black heel boots are a click away
Treating yourself to a new pair of staple boots has never been easier with Famous Footwear. Simply check out our size guide, pick your new pair of boots and add to cart. There is no need to stress about ordering the wrong size either, as we offer all clients and simple returns and free standard shipping on orders over $79. So, what are you waiting for? Get those boots stat!
We display our shoes in Australian (AUS) women’s shoe sizes which is the same sizing as American (US).
|AUS / US||EUR||UK||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||FOOT LENGTH (IN)|
How to Measure Your Size
1. You will need a ruler, pen, and a piece of A4 paper.
2. Place the piece of paper flat on the ground and stand on it. Make sure your foot is flat and your foot is in the middle of the piece of paper.
3. Draw a mark behind your heel and another in front of your longest toe. If one of your feet is larger than the other, use the longer foot to calculate your size.
4. Measure the distance between the the two lines.
5. Find your measurement on the ladies’ size chart above to determine your correct size. If your measurement falls between two sizes, we recommend taking into consideration whether you're purchasing a closed in shoe such as a boot or ballet flat and whether you'll be wearing socks or stockings.
Also remember your left and right foot will vary in length and width, so choose the size you think will be most comfortable for you.
Each shoe style is fit tested in Australia and we do everything we can to make a fit as close as possible to the correct AU standard sizing measurements.
Use these sizes and measurements as a guide only. You know your feet best!
Still need help finding your perfect fit? Contact our customer care team here email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions about Black Heeled Boots
What is the perfect black chunky heel boots outfit for a night out?
Black heeled boots are a versatile option for a night on the town! There are a few fashion rules to help you look polished though – above-the-knee dresses work with any style of chunky heeled boot. Longer hemlines work too, but steer clear of loose boots with maxis. If pants are the go, pair your chunkies with sleek black denim or leather pants in any cut. The perfect boot for evening glam will be a mid-heel chunky look for comfort and style.
How to wear black heeled boots for formal occasions?
Black heeled boots are perfect for formal wear! For a stunning, feminine look, tight knee-length or shorter skirts and dresses ooze sophistication with heeled boots, with or without tights.
Long evening gowns pair well with above-knee pointed boots if the dress has a slit that subtly shows off the boot top. If it’s a business-style event, dress pants are perfect over the top of heeled boots.
Ankle versus knee-high black heeled boots — which one should I wear?
While ankle and knee-high heeled boots are fairly interchangeable, there are some circumstances where one should be worn instead of the other, such as:
· Skinny jeans/pants: both styles can be worn; however, avoid dark boots over white pants unless you want to look shorter.
· Non-skinny jeans/pants: both can be worn, but wear cuffed pants with a gap above ankle boot tops.
· Shorts: ankle boots work beautifully.
· Skirts: both boot styles work with mini skirts (yay!). For midi and maxi skirts, they work well when layered, flowy or have a split for that boho look.