Faux Leather Boots
Buy Women's Faux Leather Boots Online At Famous Footwear
If you can’t have that expensive pair of leather or suede boots you’ve been drooling over, then our leather look boots are a perfect alternative. A cute pair of faux leather boots are a wardrobe staple, giving you the look and feel of a more expensive option without the budget-crippling price tag. With brands like London Rebel and Pied A Terre in our boots edit, you’ll also gain the benefits of high comfort and endurance in classic styles that ensure you always look great.
Get the leather-like look!
Microsuede and other faux leather boots can easily take you from daywear to nightwear without a hitch. A silky pair of block-heeled boots will look amazing with almost any outfit, from a feminine flutter dress to a powerful business suit. Team your leather like boots with a pair of skinny jeans and a crop top to obtain a modern casual look, or slink on that LBD and some fishnets for a night on the town. For work, a white shirt and plaid skirt will give your boots a professional look.
Buy quality faux leather boots from us
The friendly team at Famous Footwear work hard to ensure our curation of leather like boots are comparable to the real thing. We look for sturdiness, comfort and good-quality materials in our footwear, then price them fairly. Our range of sexy boots come in a variety of styles and heights, so you’ll easily find the pair for you. Our easy Afterpay payments (along with credit card and PayPal) and our free fast shipping for orders over $69 will keep you smiling.
We display our shoes in Australian (AUS) women’s shoe sizes which is the same sizing as American (US).
|AUS / US||EUR||UK||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||FOOT LENGTH (IN)|
How to Measure Your Size
1. You will need a ruler, pen, and a piece of A4 paper.
2. Place the piece of paper flat on the ground and stand on it. Make sure your foot is flat and your foot is in the middle of the piece of paper.
3. Draw a mark behind your heel and another in front of your longest toe. If one of your feet is larger than the other, use the longer foot to calculate your size.
4. Measure the distance between the the two lines.
5. Find your measurement on the ladies’ size chart above to determine your correct size. If your measurement falls between two sizes, we recommend taking into consideration whether you're purchasing a closed in shoe such as a boot or ballet flat and whether you'll be wearing socks or stockings.
Also remember your left and right foot will vary in length and width, so choose the size you think will be most comfortable for you.
Each shoe style is fit tested in Australia and we do everything we can to make a fit as close as possible to the correct AU standard sizing measurements.
Use these sizes and measurements as a guide only. You know your feet best!
Still need help finding your perfect fit? Contact our customer care team here firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions about Leather-like Boots
How do you clean faux leather boots?
Keeping your boots clean can significantly increase their lifespan. With these steps, your boots will continue to love you as much as you love them:
- Use a soft brush to remove dirt and debris.
- Blot away any stains with a microfibre cloth and a solution made with warm water and a touch of detergent.
- If your boots are genuine suede, avoid moisture as much as possible and instead, just repeat step 1 until clean.
- Apply a quality shoe protecting spray to prevent future stains and water from damaging your boots and you’re good to go!
How do you wear faux leather boots with jeans?
Skinny jeans undoubtedly look great with all boot styles, especially ankle boots and knee-highs. Baggy or bootleg jeans are also perfect with leather boots tucked under the cuff or rolled to the top of the boot – wear heeled boots for added length. Straight leg jeans are versatile, as you can choose to tuck your boots under or over the hem, depending on your preference. If you’re a cropped jeans kind of gal, chunky ankle boots look great if you leave at least a couple of centimetres between the hem and your boot top.
What is the difference between leather and faux leather?
Genuine leather is hewn from animal hides, such as cow or oxen. Faux leather on the other hand is a plastic-based fabric that’s dyed and waxed to mimic the texture and colour of real leather. Similarly, genuine suede is the scuffed inner surface of genuine leather, whereas microsuede – suede’s artificial counterpart – is a polyester material formed into a suede-like texture. Microsuede is so much easier to care for than real suede, as it’s water-resistant, stain-proof and lightweight, making it the perfect choice for suede lovers who can’t resist jumping in puddles.