Black Slide Sandals
Buy Black Slide Sandals Online At Famous Footwear
Could black slide sandals be the most effortless style of shoe to wear? They are definite contenders. Comfortable, cute, and perfect for the warmer weather, black slides are versatile enough to cater to your personal style. Here’s how.
Black slide sandals and athleisure
Some styles of slides have a distinctly sporty look. Black slides that work with athleisure are generally wider and feature a basic single-strap band that stretches over your foot. If you’re the kind of person who wears their gym gear off-duty, give these outfits a try:
- Pair black slides with black leggings and an oversized, block-colour hoodie. Stylish? Yes. Comfortable? Absolutely.
- Wear your favourite matching two-piece gym set and slip on a pair of slide sandals for something a bit more polished. You’re coordinated yet casual.
Black slides and beachwear
What makes a perfect beach shoe? They’ve got to be easy to take on and off, open and airy, and look adorable paired with your beach-day favourites. Slides tick all the boxes. So if you are planning your summer wardrobe, here’s some inspiration:
- Wear black slides with a black one-piece swimsuit and a statement sarong. Simply slip your shoes off the moment you hit the sand.
- What’s a beach day without a long lunch? Feel confident in a put-together look. Black slides work wonderfully with a mini wrap dress or slinky midi skirt and crop top.
Are slides bad for your feet?
Slides are undoubtedly comfortable, but does prolonged wear do damage to your feet? The answer depends. If you are concerned about foot support, choose a pair of slide sandals with thick straps that keep your feet firmly in place. Arch support and a thick sole are bonuses, too.
Another key consideration is size. If your slides are too big or too small, they could cause aches, pains, and blisters. Be sure to measure your feet carefully before buying black slides online.
Shop slide sandals now
Explore the latest slide sandal trends here at Famous Footwear. Direct from leading brands like London Rebel, our range of sandals is sure to impress. Better yet, we offer free shipping on all Australian orders over $69.
We display our shoes in Australian (AUS) women’s shoe sizes which is the same sizing as American (US).
|AUS / US||EUR||UK||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||FOOT LENGTH (IN)|
How to Measure Your Size
1. You will need a ruler, pen, and a piece of A4 paper.
2. Place the piece of paper flat on the ground and stand on it. Make sure your foot is flat and your foot is in the middle of the piece of paper.
3. Draw a mark behind your heel and another in front of your longest toe. If one of your feet is larger than the other, use the longer foot to calculate your size.
4. Measure the distance between the the two lines.
5. Find your measurement on the ladies’ size chart above to determine your correct size. If your measurement falls between two sizes, we recommend taking into consideration whether you're purchasing a closed in shoe such as a boot or ballet flat and whether you'll be wearing socks or stockings.
Also remember your left and right foot will vary in length and width, so choose the size you think will be most comfortable for you.
Each shoe style is fit tested in Australia and we do everything we can to make a fit as close as possible to the correct AU standard sizing measurements.
Use these sizes and measurements as a guide only. You know your feet best!
Still need help finding your perfect fit? Contact our customer care team here email@example.com