BLACK STRAPPY HEELS
They say every girl needs a go-to little black dress, so it only makes sense to have a pair of black strappy heels to match. A great pair of strappy heels can easily stand the test of time and keep up with the changing seasons of fashion, as their effortless style and sophisticated design complement almost any outfit and occasion.
Whether it's a night out dancing with the girls, a work function, date night, or your best friend’s wedding, you can trust these heels to make you look chic at any event, day or night. Our latest range of black heels includes some of your favourite wardrobe staples, as well as some of the newest styles hitting the catwalk. All you need to do is pick a pair (or two) that you love!
Frequently asked questions about black strappy heels
What to wear with black strappy heels
The beauty of a black strappy heel is that you can wear it with almost anything. Have a sleek dress in a block colour? Your heels are perfect. Likewise, they easily complement bolder prints, seamlessly adding style without taking away from other elements of your outfit. Depending on the style, strappy heels also work great with casual work attire, jeans, denim shorts and everything in between!
How to make strappy heels comfortable
As with any heel, choosing the correct size is an essential factor contributing to comfort. From there, it's also important to consider how supportive the straps are, the height and width of the heel, and how plush the sole of the shoe is. Of course, if your feet start to hurt, be sure to give them a rest and avoid wearing heels for extended periods of time.
We display our shoes in Australian (AUS) women’s shoe sizes which is the same sizing as American (US).
|AUS / US||EUR||UK||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||FOOT LENGTH (IN)|
How to Measure Your Size
1. You will need a ruler, pen, and a piece of A4 paper.
2. Place the piece of paper flat on the ground and stand on it. Make sure your foot is flat and your foot is in the middle of the piece of paper.
3. Draw a mark behind your heel and another in front of your longest toe. If one of your feet is larger than the other, use the longer foot to calculate your size.
4. Measure the distance between the the two lines.
5. Find your measurement on the ladies’ size chart above to determine your correct size. If your measurement falls between two sizes, we recommend taking into consideration whether you're purchasing a closed in shoe such as a boot or ballet flat and whether you'll be wearing socks or stockings.
Also remember your left and right foot will vary in length and width, so choose the size you think will be most comfortable for you.
Each shoe style is fit tested in Australia and we do everything we can to make a fit as close as possible to the correct AU standard sizing measurements.
Use these sizes and measurements as a guide only. You know your feet best!
Still need help finding your perfect fit? Contact our customer care team here email@example.com